Friday, March 7, 2014

Miami Beach through my lens: February 2014

Hey friends! I apologize for my tardiness in updating my photo project. Between my computer dying and lots of work (and February being so short!), I just couldn't post it in time.
But ok, no more excuses: here it is!

This month, I want to share with you my favorite park: South Pointe Park. The view is amazing, with Fisher Island across, and gigantic ships passing by. It's the perfect spot for picnics, bike rides, walking the doggies, reading a book, pretty much anything!

Check it out!


















Images: Monica Aguinaga

Miami Beach through my lens is a photographic quest to discover the great city of Miami Beach.
Starting January 2014, I will explore a new place every month throughout the year, and share my findings with you. Armed with my trusty camera, I aim to get to know this wonderful city better, and improve my photography skills as I go. Tag along!



2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Swoon! Your photos are so beautiful, sweetie and what a fantastic place. Have a great day. xoxo

Monica Aguinaga said...

Thank you so much, D!