Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Miami Beach through my lens: September


I can't believe September is coming to an end already! Time surely passes by fast, especially when you're having fun.

This month, I went to Yardbird, a Southern restaurant that's been a huge hit since it's opening, (and now they're opening a second location in Las Vegas soon).

As a huge lover of Southern food and culture, I was excited to go and try the food. The ambiance is charming, and I fell in love with the Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade and the Macaroni & Cheese.

I can't wait to go back for Brunch on the weekends. Yardbird, you have become a favorite of mine.


















Miami Beach through my lens is a photographic quest to discover the great city of Miami Beach.
Starting January 2014, I will explore a new place every month throughout the year, and share my findings with you. Armed with my trusty camera, I aim to get to know this wonderful city better, and improve my photography skills as I go. Tag along!


Images: Monica Aguinaga


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that place looks amazing! I love the decor and the "lettering pig"! The photos you took are also wonderful. Looking forward to you next post :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow, what a beautiful place and your photos are amazing, sweetie. Have a great day, xoxo

Monica Aguinaga said...

Thank you, Carroll!

Monica Aguinaga said...

Thanks, D! Have a beautiful day!